Spacious, modern, and rarely available 3 bedroom 2.5 bath condo that has everything you could want! Enjoy the perks of city living - walk to BART, Downtown Walnut Creek, restaurants, and cafes - set in a beautiful East Bay backdrop of rolling hills and Mt. Diablo.
About the Unit
Newly available is a 2nd-floor, light-filled unit with over 1,700 s.f. of livable space - one of the largest 3-bedroom condos in Walnut Creek. Located steps from the historic business district, this unbeatable combo of convenience and space is perfect for the likes of a young couple working from home or retirees who want the ease of a professionally managed building. The well-designed floor plan includes a gourmet kitchen with updated appliances and granite countertops, highlighted by a SubZero built-in refrigerator. European Oak Revel hardwood floors throughout the living areas and carpeted bedrooms blend functionality and comfort. The kitchen opens into a formal dining area with southern exposure - perfect for the late afternoon pick-me-up. The adjacent living area also enjoys a ton of sunlight (controlled by new bamboo shades), a working gas fireplace, and a private patio. There are two ample-sized bedrooms and one large primary bedroom with walk-in closets, and an en-suite bathroom that includes a luxuriously updated standing shower, a separate bath, and double vanities. An additional 1.5 bathrooms and a laundry room with front loading washer & dryer round out this one-story condo.
About the Building
Once you set foot inside The Mercer - the original downtown luxury residential building - you'll notice an immaculately maintained complex. From the secure front area to the relaxing pool, each square inch of the community is carefully thought out for a safe and serene living in the heart of Walnut Creek's downtown. Adding to the tranquil feeling, are lushly landscaped communal areas with bamboo and palm trees. Enjoy a heated pool, BBQ area, a 24/7 gym, a 100-person clubhouse, not to mention an on-site Starbucks on the ground floor for your morning routine!
About the Neighborhood
Walk everywhere! Minutes on foot to the BART station, Target, Lesher Center for the Arts, Civic Park, and our East Bay's very own answer to the culinary scene from affordable to fine dining: Limon, Sauced, Ramen Hiroshi, Mixed Grain, Burma 2, and Teleferic Barcelona to name a few. Minutes by car to 680, and a quick 35-40 minutes to San Francisco during off-peak hours.
* 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath Condo
* 1,714 square feet
* One-year lease
* $5,000 security deposit
* No smoking
* No pets
* Water/trash and HOA amenities are included
* Application fees may be required
* Gourmet kitchen featuring beautiful Granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances including Sub-Zero built-in refrigerator
* New European Oak Revel flooring and lush carpeted bedrooms
* Central Heating and Air Conditioning
* Front Loading Washer and Dryer
* Primary suite with roomy bathroom and built out walk-in closet
* Two Side by Side reserved parking spaces in secured community garage
* Auxiliary storage on parking level
* On-site 24/7 fitness center, Barbecue area, Heated Pool, and Spa
* Coffee shop and other retail business located street level of building
Lisa McCarrel, CA DRE #02039901
1655 North California Boulevard #210, Walnut Creek, CA, USA